Friday, May 20, 2011

Censored Genius = the.effing.librarian

Just a clarification on why this blog has no "bells and whistles" for commenting or contacting me or buying tee-shirts: it's because I quit blogging last year, but I still had a few things I wanted to say and the usual outlets didn't seem to fit. So I made this.

Since I quit the blog I wrote called "the effing librarian," I've posted a few things at Closed Stacks and at LISNews. but there are also things that I write that I didn't want to burden others with, so I created this site.

I don't have time to devote to a blog, so that's why this is just a generic page with no extras. I also never expected anyone to visit and leave comments.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the place even though I didn't expect company so all I have is some white grape juice and hard boiled eggs in the fridge and a bottle of tequila in the freezer. Make yourself at home. No, I don't have cable. Or wifi.

If you're looking for "I'm the fucking librarian, motherfucker" shirts, you can get them through the following links, although they are not my shirts, someone else made them and they say that proceeds go to the American Library Association:

I'm the fucking librarian, motherfucker
and
I am not any corporation's bitch

I don't know if there's any copyright issue because these are based on what I wrote, but so long as I don't see the shirts for sale at Target, I won't get all lawyery.

You can also buy books from my previous blog at Amazon, including "an effing intimate, effing special, effing unique, effing personal and effing affordable collection" for $9.

And you can read other stuff at Scribd for free. Thanks for stopping by. If you use the toilet, put the seat back. You know how I hate having a wet ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment